It’s St. Patrick’s Day AND my birthday, so I started my morning with my own version of a mint protein shake. With a protein from the Shakeology, almond milk and peanut butter, plus the 73 vitamins and superfoods in Shakeology, it’s a healthy treat that tastes like a dessert! It tastes similar to a Dairy Queen Mint Blizzard they have around this time of year, but much much better for you! I got a bit wacky and added two Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies for funsies (it IS my birthday after all!).
🍀 St. Patricks’ Day Mint Shakeology 🍀
- 1 serving Greenberry Shakeology
- 2/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tbsp. of peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp. mint extract
- 3-5 ice cubes
- Optional: 2 Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies for garnish
- Blend all the ingredients except the Thin Mints in a blender
- Crush the Thin Mint cookies for garnish
- Instagram your badass green shake and tag @CoachMirandaM so I can see you try it!
((or find me on Twitter, @Miranda_TM or Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MotivationandMuscles — I love to connect with readers and health and fitness enthusiasts!))
**Interested in daily motivation, health tips and recipes? Connect with me at http://www.facebook.com/MotivationandMuscle. Message me to be added to a free, 5-day healthy eating challenge group where you will learn how to meal plan and prep like a pro! :)**